Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Song of the Day: Christmas Edition

I have some of the greatest memories around christmas time with my cousin. We were always running around in our colorful tutus because tutus are way better then fancy dresses and itchy tights. So there we are, dancing around the house and singing our most favorite Whitney Houston songs at the top of our lungs. And this is certainly one of them.

Oh that incredible woman and her incredible voice. I absolutely love how she sings this song. I miss her, truly. Her music was amazing and she sang with so much heart and soul.
Fom those first familiar chords to the ending that sends chills up my spine, this is song will always be one of my Christmas favorites. I cherish it and all the wonderful memories it brings with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment