Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Him and Me. Where it All Began.

He is not an avid adrenaline junkie like one of his close friends. Thankfully, we are right on par with one another. He does like running those marathons though. I am the one waiting for him at the finish line. I still love swimming in any body of water that I possibly can. He's the one fretting over me until I'm in his towel bearing arms again. We are currently vacationing in Kauai with my dad and step-mom. The four of us are in an open helicopter. My dad and I are practically hanging out the edge snapping picture after picture. My man is having minor panic attacks while asking my step-mom why my dad and I are so foolish. She just laughs and emphasizes with him. He is terrified and I never want to come down. Later that night I find him planted in the sand with a lightweight blanket draped around him. I sit behind him and pull him to me. He is slightly angry with me for having no regard for my safety. 

"What in the world would I do without you?" He whispers. I wrap my arms around his slender waist and kiss his neck. I tell him that I do not know. And I apologize for causing him to worry about things like that. The passionate kiss I receive in return lets me know that all is forgiven. This passion, this mind blowing passion we have. It is the adrenaline that we agree on. 



** This tidbit is my own musings. My inspiration is my love for, love. **

No comments:

Post a Comment