Tuesday, June 3, 2014

So this article pops up on my Facebook feed; 10 Trends Loved by Women Hated by Men

First of all girls, please don't make decisions based off what guys may or may not like.
Let me give you an overview of the article:


1. Floppy Hats. Reminds men of their grandmothers and gets in the way of kissing us.
Sucks for you boys I love my floppy hat. Not only do I look damn good in it, but it protects me from the sun while I enjoy myself at the beach. Also, if your grandmother is anything like mine was, then she is classy as fuck and disappointed she has you for a grandchild.

2. Acrylic Nails.
I personally don't wear acrylics, I don't have the patience to keep them up. But I like the way they look.

3. Bright Lipstick. Gets on everything. 
Know another thing they're getting on? Not your lips.

4. Heavy Eye Makeup. Apparently it reminds men of clowns and hookers.
And I hate it when you rearrange your junk in front of me, but I don't see you stopping so you're just gonna have to deal with my sexy smoky eyes. And my va va voom lashes.

5. High Waisted Anything. Again, reminds them of their mother and grandmother.
Seriously? Fuck you. It makes my stomach look fabulous and I ain't happy until I feel fabulous!

6. Teased Hair. Looks "messy and gross." Can't run their fingers through it.
My big ass hair compliments my big ass personality. Don't touch it!

7. Dark Eyebrows. "Clownish and too intense."
Well my fucking eyebrows are dark because my natural hair is dark. Stupid fucks. Hello, dark full brows like the ever gorgeous Brooke Shields. Not because of you.

8.  Peplums. Maternity Clothing.
I'm sorry, pull your pants up over your stupid ass and then maybe we'll talk. But, actually we won't cause I look fuckin' fine. From thin girls to thick girls, we love our peplums. STFU.

9. Pointed Toe Shoes. Reminds them of witches and the fear of being kicked.
Well now that you mention it... Sucks for you, they are the perfect shoe for the power suit.

10. High Heels. Being shorter then the girl. Hate it when we complain about or feet hurting.
No pain no gain. Women and high heels go together. As for the height difference, get over it.


I'm going to finish this with a fellow Tumblr-er who put it best:




No comments:

Post a Comment