Thursday, October 23, 2014

I Am Thankful

Dear Heavenly Father,

This has truly been my year. Not in the way I had originally hoped- it's better. My 26th year has been amazing. I'm writing from Norway! How incredible is that?

I am just so thankful for so much.
For traveling solo and gaining so much independence in a short amount of time.
For the pride and sense of accomplishment when it all goes well.
For new faces and places.
For fellow travelers who immediately come to your aide and do all in their power to calm your nerves, to listen to you, and cheer you on and help you make the best of your situation.
Thank you!
For an amazing group of friends.
For a steady group of girls who've got my back.
For a group of girls who care about me and love me.
For a group of girls who open their homes to me and take me to the airport and see me off.
Thank you.
For this beautiful, beautiful world.
My God, is it beautiful.
Thank you.
For letting me wake up on the other side of the world and explore this beautiful place.
For letting me have this adventure of a lifetime.
Thank you Jesus. 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment