Sunday, August 2, 2015

Holy moly, I give such kuddos to those who professionally blog and/vlog every day!

I admit, I've been so neglectful of this poor little blog. And it makes me sad, because it was such a big part of my life the past couple of years. But I have come to realize that I am truly an old fuddy-duddy at heart, and I prefer writing down my life with a good ole pen and paper.

The world is still madly spinning on, and I'm doing my best to keep up with it.

I drink more water these days. Less tea.

I bought a bikini today. (OMG I know right?!!)

I have found peace and content with my views on my life and life around me.

I had an epiphany last week, first one that I can actually remember, it was amazing.



While I haven't been traveling around the world like I once was, I'm still growing and exploring right here at home. And you know what? It's really not that bad.


Peace and love everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment