Thursday, April 30, 2015

This was a fantastic response to a very rude article I read about tattoos. Some shitty person decided to write a piece called, "35 tattoos that all basic girls get."

This is the awesome response:
"As an irrelevant loser with no experience as a tattoo artist, I can confirm that you're probably NOT very clever yourself.
Some of the time people like you feel the need to look down on us mere plebeians and our unoriginal tattoos, which is cool as long as you can be an opinionated jerk in silence. What I hate is that you choose to look down your nose at the followers of certain fads as if to imply that you have never EVER followed a fad before. Or at least if you did, your didn't have the nerve to add meaning to your fad. (Those bitches. Who do they think they're fooling? We know they aren't very clever.)
Honestly, you seem to think that your "call em' as I see em" attitude makes it okay that your hipster meter just shot up by about two hundred almond-milk-lattes. What does it matter to you if some girl wants to get an anchor on her ass-cheek because it signifies true love or some bullshit? You get paid, I get a sore ass filled with meaning. I get that not every tattoo has to be art or original, but what makes you the esteemed authority on deciding what is and isn't art? After all, everything is relative. Didn't you ever study perspective?
I almost feel like I should apologize for the attitude I'm giving you, but I really think that if you take this the right way, you'll be a better person for it. Don't be offended, but if you're going to be a judgmental twat... well people will call you a judgmental twat. Again, I stress that you're welcome to quietly judge everybody and think that you're so much better. But if you're gonna post it all over the internet, for God's sake, at least call it what it is and own that shit."

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment