Sunday, August 9, 2015

Song of the Day

I'm back home in my dear city. Ah Seattle, how i love you.
And I am also back with another 'Song of the Day!'

Down in Vegas this week, I was at a club dancing with some new friends and this song came on. Beyonce is the Queen, good Lord. Anytime one of her songs come on, you know the night s gonna turn up a whole new level.

I had a blast. I danced and danced like no tomorrow. Laughing, spinning, twirling, moving to the music. These new friends are pretty great and nothing confirms a new friendship like grinding on the dance floor till 4 in the morning.

This song, "Drunk in Love" also reminded me of being back in London. The first time I heard this song. We were supposed to be quiet because of the curfew, but when we walked into the living room our friend Steve was playing some music. Actually, he was drunk and passed out in the dining room. So in the quiet hours of the night, Linnea, Jeff, Zayna, Matt, Andrew, and I danced beneath the fairy lights to this very song. It was just one of many amazing nights with them.

Ah, good memories.

It's so funny how music can trigger so many memories, moments, and emotions.


My 'Song of the day'' -----> Drunk in Love by Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment