Thursday, April 17, 2014

I had a dream last night that my mom came to visit me. We sat in our fuzzy house robes and chatted like we always used to do when she was alive. Laughing and sipping on coffee while gazing at the water through the big windows in our sunroom.
I am certain that when I dream of her, it is definitely her. It's always her. I mean, our God is great. He is called The God of Wonder for a reason. Why can't He allow my mom to come down and spend a little bit of time with me? He is SO good.
And as I was getting ready to wake up my mama touched my cheek and said, "Don't waste your time bleaching your teeth. Don't worry about having perfect white teeth. Keep those charming coffee stains. You've got too many great things to do in your life instead. I love you."

And I woke up with a laugh. Who does that? Honestly, we all should.
Oh! And the best part of today? The Lord gave us a brilliant, vibrant rainbow.
These are the days I live for!

No comments:

Post a Comment