Sunday, April 20, 2014

Song of the Day

My Lighthouse by Rend Collective is my Song of the Day on this Easter Sunday.

"My lighthouse, my lighthouse
Shining in the darkness
I will follow You
My lighthouse, my lighthouse
I will trust the promise
You will carry me

Safe to shore
Safe to shore
Safe to shore
Safe to shore"

I cannot express to you why this song is so beautiful. So moving. So true. This is the life of a Christian, a believer and follower of Christ. The world as beautiful as it is, is a hard, sad, and dangerous place filled with demons. But we trek on, through the hard times because He is there always. And we trust that. We trust that he is there every step of the way. Like a shepherd to his sheep and a father to his son. He is holding our hands and leading us out of the shadows of death and into the Light. Praise Him for is that not love? It most certainly is.

He is Risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment